When the babies start sitting

Vandana

My baby is five months old. She tries to get up from bed but could not. When will she be able to sit.

vandana

Thanks for the advice Krishna Shekhar

vandana

Thanks for sharing your experience Aabha

Aabha

Hi Vandana!it really varies from baby to baby.. my daughter was trying to sit up frm her 6th mnth but she actually started sitting once she completed 8 months!so you never know.. generally babies sit up on their own from 7-9mnths :)

krishna shekhar

Ya I guess she will get soon. You can make her sit keeping pillows around her and giving support. But the end of the month, she will start sitting.

insufficient breast milk

I have tried so many things... taking proper diet... but still unable to statisf..

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

Sagoo in baby food

My baby is now 7 month.. and I give home made sagoo... chhatu... it is ok or no..

child food

my son is 11 months old . he was taking dal khichdi earlier but nowadays he is n..

regarding sleep

my baby is 6 month old.. her sleep is sooo less. night also she keeps on waking..

biscuits good for 6 months baby

wch biscuit shuld keep for 6 months baby...

symptoms of cold

what are the symptoms of cold in babies of age 3 months.. how to cure it?? pleas..