When the babies start sitting

vandana

My baby is five months old. She tries to get up from bed but could not. When will she be able to sit.

vandana

Thanks for the advice Krishna Shekhar

vandana

Thanks for sharing your experience Aabha

Aabha

Hi Vandana!it really varies from baby to baby.. my daughter was trying to sit up frm her 6th mnth but she actually started sitting once she completed 8 months!so you never know.. generally babies sit up on their own from 7-9mnths :)

krishna shekhar

Ya I guess she will get soon. You can make her sit keeping pillows around her and giving support. But the end of the month, she will start sitting.

which diapers are good

which diapers are good for babies I was using libero but now these diapers are n..

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

son doesnt eat

hi.. my son is 8months old now.. and am trying to get him to sit and eat.. but h..

skin care

hello mommies, what can we use for moisturization of face for 4 month old baby g..

waste blog

waste blog

no sleeping

hii momies... nowadays my lo doesnt sleep.... she sleeps only when i turn her on..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..