When to Introduce solid food to 4 month old baby

Neha Arora

Hi all I am a mother of a 4 month old baby and want to know when to start solid food for my baby. The doctors advised only after six months. However with the growing demands of my baby i am confused when to start and with what? Your suggestions are grratly appreciated :) TIA

Gayathri K Sudhan

I wanted to train my baby who is 2 months old for solid intake though my lactation is sufficient for him. Following experience from my Mom. I gave him Nestum level 1 in pre boiled water and he is totally comfortable with it.

Neha Arora

Thank u so much! I have been hearing so many different views on the same hence wanted to know what other parents think on this forum. I will have enjoy feeding my baby and think this is the most beautiful personal time i have with my son :))

Asha Panicker

Hi Neha! Some questions: 1. Are you a working mother who has resumed work? 2. Do you have any problems lactating that has led to insufficient food supply to your child? If the answer to the above two questions is "No" then please eat nutritious food, have adequate calcium intake and make the most of the period to breastfeed. Do not think of any other food (including water) for your child.

neha chandna

You should follow ur dctrs advice... semisolid food shd b strtd in six mnths only

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..

how to cook Dalia for my 10months old baby?

Food

Hey my lo is 6 month old now. Her weight is 7 kg, please suggest me some food wi..

apple

my baby never eat apple due to its sour taste what to do?pls help me

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..

Food

Hi my baby is 6th month old what all should I start in his diet

weaning foods

I want to know the first weaning foods for a baby golf 6 months. What foods will..