When to Introduce solid food to 4 month old baby

Neha Arora

Hi all I am a mother of a 4 month old baby and want to know when to start solid food for my baby. The doctors advised only after six months. However with the growing demands of my baby i am confused when to start and with what? Your suggestions are grratly appreciated :) TIA

Gayathri K Sudhan

I wanted to train my baby who is 2 months old for solid intake though my lactation is sufficient for him. Following experience from my Mom. I gave him Nestum level 1 in pre boiled water and he is totally comfortable with it.

Neha Arora

Thank u so much! I have been hearing so many different views on the same hence wanted to know what other parents think on this forum. I will have enjoy feeding my baby and think this is the most beautiful personal time i have with my son :))

Asha Panicker

Hi Neha! Some questions: 1. Are you a working mother who has resumed work? 2. Do you have any problems lactating that has led to insufficient food supply to your child? If the answer to the above two questions is "No" then please eat nutritious food, have adequate calcium intake and make the most of the period to breastfeed. Do not think of any other food (including water) for your child.

neha chandna

You should follow ur dctrs advice... semisolid food shd b strtd in six mnths only

pulses, dal for babies

which pulses can we give to 10 month old baby.

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..

Food

Can I start honey to my son 7mo nthe old baby

weaning

Wot should I start giving to my 6 month old daughter

For 5 month baby food

help me how to prepare home made ceralac food my 6 month baby. ?

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some re..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some recipes to her

baby not taking or liking the taste of r..

plz suggest few tips to start with rice she s an yr old.. she loves ragi malt n..