When to Introduce solid food to 4 month old baby

Neha Arora

Hi all I am a mother of a 4 month old baby and want to know when to start solid food for my baby. The doctors advised only after six months. However with the growing demands of my baby i am confused when to start and with what? Your suggestions are grratly appreciated :) TIA

Gayathri K Sudhan

I wanted to train my baby who is 2 months old for solid intake though my lactation is sufficient for him. Following experience from my Mom. I gave him Nestum level 1 in pre boiled water and he is totally comfortable with it.

Neha Arora

Thank u so much! I have been hearing so many different views on the same hence wanted to know what other parents think on this forum. I will have enjoy feeding my baby and think this is the most beautiful personal time i have with my son :))

Asha Panicker

Hi Neha! Some questions: 1. Are you a working mother who has resumed work? 2. Do you have any problems lactating that has led to insufficient food supply to your child? If the answer to the above two questions is "No" then please eat nutritious food, have adequate calcium intake and make the most of the period to breastfeed. Do not think of any other food (including water) for your child.

neha chandna

You should follow ur dctrs advice... semisolid food shd b strtd in six mnths only

Breastfeeding with top feeding

Baby of 26 day not taking breastfeeding

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

baby food recipes

hello mommies, my son is 9 months old. please share some new recipes as he is js..

regarding formula feed

my baby s 7 months old nw... bt she s vry lean... so planning to start formula..

Food eating

my baby almost 9 months completely. now a days she s not taking food like rice a..

recipe

how to make apple puree and carrot pure

Food and nutrition and water intake for..

Plz suggest d schedule and balanced diet for a seven month old child..

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..