When to Introduce solid food to 4 month old baby

Neha Arora

Hi all I am a mother of a 4 month old baby and want to know when to start solid food for my baby. The doctors advised only after six months. However with the growing demands of my baby i am confused when to start and with what? Your suggestions are grratly appreciated :) TIA

Gayathri K Sudhan

I wanted to train my baby who is 2 months old for solid intake though my lactation is sufficient for him. Following experience from my Mom. I gave him Nestum level 1 in pre boiled water and he is totally comfortable with it.

Neha Arora

Thank u so much! I have been hearing so many different views on the same hence wanted to know what other parents think on this forum. I will have enjoy feeding my baby and think this is the most beautiful personal time i have with my son :))

Asha Panicker

Hi Neha! Some questions: 1. Are you a working mother who has resumed work? 2. Do you have any problems lactating that has led to insufficient food supply to your child? If the answer to the above two questions is "No" then please eat nutritious food, have adequate calcium intake and make the most of the period to breastfeed. Do not think of any other food (including water) for your child.

neha chandna

You should follow ur dctrs advice... semisolid food shd b strtd in six mnths only

juice

Hi ..... my baby 5 month old can I give orange juice for homemade

nutrition food for baby

hi mam my baby girl has completed her 8 months. what a nutrition diet I should..

Insufficient food intake

My baby is 8 months old. since the last few weeks he has lost all hi appetite. H..

Baby food for 6 month old

Hi all.. can anyone suggest me what all I can start for my six month old baby to..

baby food

which is the best food for my 10 month old baby

when I start the food

my baby is 5th months can I start the food

Food chart

My baby is now completed 6 months. 7 the month starts now. I gave Rice porridge,..