When to start Expressing milk?

Sheetal Gupta

I am breastfeeding my son(3 months), I have also started giving him formula feed to start the feeder. Will it be fine to start expressing milk now?

• 2

Sheetal Gupta

Thanks Mehak

Mehak

Hi Sheetal Gupta Expressing milk is fine from the day 1 itself. Some mothers express milk from day 1 as their babies do not latch properly so they have to express milk and feed their babies. some start at 4th month when they have to join work after a 3 month maternity leave. So its perfectly fine to express milk at any stage.

symptoms of cold

what are the symptoms of cold in babies of age 3 months.. how to cure it?? pleas..

how to make baby to sit independently

hello mommies my baby is 7 months and 10 days old. pls kindly share with me diff..

breastfeeding in a side lying position

is it safe to breastfeed a 2 months baby in a side lying position in night only..

not eating food

my baby is 10mnth old. from 6mnth onwards Ian giving food she ates normally but..

Hot palm and feet

Hi friends, my baby is 8 months old from last few days I find his palm and foot..

Alternative of milk.. as my baby does no..

Hello everyone.. my son is of 6 month.. he does not like to have top feed or fm...