When to start Expressing milk?

Sheetal Gupta

I am breastfeeding my son(3 months), I have also started giving him formula feed to start the feeder. Will it be fine to start expressing milk now?

• 2

Sheetal Gupta

Thanks Mehak

Mehak

Hi Sheetal Gupta Expressing milk is fine from the day 1 itself. Some mothers express milk from day 1 as their babies do not latch properly so they have to express milk and feed their babies. some start at 4th month when they have to join work after a 3 month maternity leave. So its perfectly fine to express milk at any stage.

about feed

my baby is 3mnth old. some time he cry while taking feed ...what will the reason

my baby girl

my baby girl is 16 days old. she is sleeping whole day. and she avoid milk when..

Gap in feed at night

Hey all!!! I just wanted to knw if once a while a gap of upto 5 hours in the ni..

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

not pooing

losing hair

hi fellow mummies :) my three month old baby is losing his hairs. he has become..

how can I know the reason of my baby's c..

It's been two days or rather nights that my baby awakes at night and finds it ve..

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..