When to start using diaper pants

Aanchal Thacker Kewlani

Hi my baby is 50 days old today when can I start using diaper for him .... as the winters are starting and at times he is in too sound sleep n doesn't cry or make sound after he pee s ....even if I check every hr some times he is completely wet while in deep sleep and it's easy for him to catch cough in that wet situation .... pls guide

• 6

Shelly Batra

U shud chk wid doc. May be he has some pain.. don't take chnces wid bby.. hope everything is fine but it is better to chk

aanchal thacker kewlani

Thnx surbhi n shelly ....thnx a ton can u also suggest me my baby cries a lot while massage and what I observed was ki he doesn't like anyone touching him n when it happens he cries so much at times he has his voice in mouth only that doesn't come out in utter pain n he takes hi cups for long like scary types even after a hour of massage . how to ca. him for massages .previously he used to njoy back massage now he gets irritated even in that jus doesn't want the touch pls suggest

Surbhi Singhal

I started using diapers when my baby was one month. few suggestions are 1. change diaper after every 5-6hrs Or if they r too wet. 2. Always massage with oil or cream when ur changing diaper. 3. Always leave baby 10- 15 min without diaper. ( i leave before bathing n during massage )

Shelly Batra

Offcourse at night u should only chnge if bby wakes up.. as the frquency of peeing while sleeping is also less.. no need to disturb the bby in his sleep

aanchal thacker kewlani

Okie thnx a lot ....ya I was thinking the same being winter baby does it have any other reactions if the period is more than 4 hrs ?? Becoz usually nights the babies sleep say around 5 hrs or so at a stretch

Shelly Batra

I started using diapers from day 1.. as my bby is a winter born.. till date I have not faced any problem.. no rashes or anthing. Just make sure you chnge the diaper every 4hrs

baby meal time table

hiii... my boy is 6 months old. my question is that if you start giving solids w..

hey I have 1 month baby ..need to know i..

nappies with nappy pads or diapers..

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

how many drops of paracetamol can be giv..

my lo is 6 months and has little fever. how many drops of paracetamol can I giv..

Working mom (my wife)

Working mom wants to keep a track of her maid's behaviour towards her baby.. Any..

baby cry

my baby is 2 months BT she is too much crying... when when she open her eyes sh..

Tight potty

My daughter is 10months old. Yesterday she didn't did potty and today she is do..