Whether day care is the right option for a child or a care t

Janhavi Deshpande

Apr 15, 2015

I used to drop my baby at a day care. He used to love the place and became friends with other kids. But then he started catching infection frequently so I stopped sending him there. Now when he's at home, he wants me to be around all the time and if I keep on doing some household work, he becomes sad!

Aanchal

Hi Janhavi, if you can provide a enough stimulating environment for the child at home, someone to play with him, keep him busy, take care of his mealtimes, then I think it is okay to keep him at home. but if it is just a maid you will be trusting him to, then think for a daycare. maids are unreliable and teach children things such as don't tell mom etc.. not nice at all.

Rachna

Janhavi Deshpande, in my experience, I find a daycare better in all respects for the child--child learns social skills, being away from home, defending for himself, and there are so many things he will do there are compared to sitting at home, watching TV or getting scolded for coming in everyone's way. About infections, the first time your child will get exposed to a school or daycare, whether at the age of 3 or 4, he is bound to catch infections etc. This will slowly settle as he grows older and builds him immunity. as long as there is no serious health issues, i dont think you need to worry. alternatively you can check with your paediatrician too for an immunity building supplement. hope htis helps.

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning

baby

my baby is 2. 4yrs old.. And he is not at all intrested in eating.. n so much ir..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hii..... my baby is 1 yr old plz sussest me diet chart nd time table for him......

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

potty training

my son is 2 yr old. I'm not able to potty train him. he is not even trying to si..

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him