Which diaper brand is the best?

Sukirti Jha

Hi, I am a mother of 2. 5 months old baby and as winter is approaching, I have recently started using diapers for her during nights. I was using pampers premium care pants which is newly launched in the market. To my surprise, the diaper doesn't seem to be of a good quality. Although it mentions ultra soft and ultra dry on its packet and claims to be used for 12 hours. My daughter could use it for max 5-6 hours once and 2-3 hours when it was put on the next time. Is anyone else is facing the same issue? Any other suggestions would be highly useful for me.

Sukirti Jha

I thought of sharing my feedback for the benefit of others who are sailing in the same boat. ☺ Well, so I tried Libero and it turns out to be a wonderful product for my baby. My baby urinates a lot and I was tired of changing her diapers after every 2-3 hours however I did not have to change Libero for 6 hours. Extremely happy with this brand.

Archana Parmar

Is Pampers better than mamy poko pants?

Sukirti Jha

Thank you mommies for your valuable comments ☺

ami p

I was using huggies before but found that pampers active baby diapers are good and much soft. I never used one diaper through out the night change it after 5 to 6 hours when baby gets up for feed.

raksha iyer

I used pamper new baby diaper.. but i never put dmone diaper for whole night... its soft and my baby never got rashes... now i am using the bigger one that is pamper active baby... its the same only the size is bigger...

Heena Shahid

M using Huggies newborn. ..It is very good and long lasting. ..m using pamper primium at once. ..its not gud for my baby. ...leaking in after 2-3hours

smitha karthik

Try Himalaya once.

Sukirti Jha

Hi Nikeeta, as much as I know we don't have pampers swaddlers or cruisers in India. Please correct me if I am wrong. In that case, I need to shop it online. Right? Also, please let me know till what age swaddlers can be used?

Nikeeta Nagvenkar

Pampers Cruisers are the best. Swaddlers for little ones. Huggies always leak.

Sukirti Jha

Appreciate your useful comments, ladies ☺ Thanks for all your help!

Sulakshana Nayak

Bella Happy Diapers. I Was using diapers 24*7 and never once did it cause any rash.

Akshaya shetty

Hi.. I too faced same issues wid pampers premium care pants,then i switched to mamy poko pants extra absorb.. whichever the brand has to change wudin 3-4 hours..

Rhythm

Just use libero for once, I am sure you will love it, pampers medium cause rashes. I ordered pampers got libero sample free and since then I am using libero.

Lakshmi Subramanian

Pampers is the best from my experience. Also, I believe we need to change diapers every 6 hours or so irrespective of brands. As diapers can withstand only 3 4 pees and then start leaking or the baby starts feeling wet though they claim 12 hour protection. Also, frequent change of diapers is advised to prevent any infections.

Aishwarya Ganesh

I use Huggies pant style diapers. It's good and can withstand for 4-5hrs if the baby don't poop. Whatever the brand of diaper use little more dialer rash cream during winters to avoid skin dryness.

pampers... better than others, but then again each child is different

preeti

M using Pamper and its good compare to other diaper brands

Eye contact

My baby is 1 month 7 days old did not started eye contact yet n also not respond..

baby care

my 4 months daughter is always crying more before releasing of air why? how over..

Atta Ka halwa

My baby is almost 1 am and I did introduce atta, besan yet.. can you please sug..

diapering

my son weighs 5 kg. what size diaper should I make him wear

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

skin dryness

Hii all... My 2 month old has got white patches over her face due to skin dryne..