Which oil is the best for baby's hair?

Sukirti Jha

Hi Mommies, My baby is 3 months old and so far I have been using Ramdev mustard oil for her hair. The oil is good but too heavy and sticky. I am using olive oil for her body massage. Can the same oil be used for her hair as well? Any other suggestions?

Puja Gera

I use lal tail for body.. N olive oil for hair... Olive oil is good.. Coconut oil has a cooling effect, so not suggested for use during winters.

almond oil

Sukirti Jha

Many thanks to you all for your valuable inputs. ☺

Bhavani Patnaik

Mustard oil is gud choice during winter. But almond oil is gud for all seasons to give massage. For hair doc suggesyed me to use coconut oil

Neha Jain

For winter's I use olive oil both for body and hair. I mix the same with a Lil almond oil as well. I use figaro olive oil and baby biotique almond oil. I am very content with both. Ideally Mustard oil is also good but it's suggested not to use the same for kids as it may have some irritants for the baby. In summers please do not use olive oil as it is very warm. Use Coconut oil instead. Happy Parenting!!

Archita Jha

Hi Sukirti. You can use mustard oil for massaging her body for its anyways winter and mustard oil is traditionally used for heat producing effect. Olive oil is also good for body massage. But please try and not use mustard oil for the hair because of its heat, its generally known to affect the hair quality and lead to premature greying. Use coconut oil instead.

Shruti Mehta

Almond oil for hair is d best, gud for all season not very hot in summers n not very cold in winters.... post 1 year of age use whatever oil u r using for urself

Surbhi Singhal

Sesame oil

feeder

is it safe to give feed baby with bottle?

nose cleaner

hi all.. I regularly use nasal clear drops and a pigeon nose clear for my 4 mont..

iron supplements

hi my baby is 9 months old he has low iron contain can u please suggest me wha..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

food for baby

help for best food for baby of six months

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..