Which schoolband board is better in greater noida

deepaaroh

My daughter is hyper active kid. she gies to cbse school in hyderabad and good in studies as well as extra curricular activities. ...she is good in communication also. So pls suggest a good school in greater noida as we arevshifting from hyderabad. She will be going to 2nd class. She is 6. 5 years old.

• 1

Hi Deepa, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/icse-cbse-ib-choose-the-right-board-for-your-child/448

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.