Which schoolband board is better in greater noida

Deepaaroh

My daughter is hyper active kid. she gies to cbse school in hyderabad and good in studies as well as extra curricular activities. ...she is good in communication also. So pls suggest a good school in greater noida as we arevshifting from hyderabad. She will be going to 2nd class. She is 6. 5 years old.

• 1

Hi Deepa, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/icse-cbse-ib-choose-the-right-board-for-your-child/448

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

perenting

about parenting

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

school syllabus

my son is 6. 10yrs old studying in std 1.... state syllabus we're I made a wrong..

my kid is not intrested in studying

hi all.. my daughter is not intrested in studies... although she has a sharp min..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

education

My son is in UKG.. he can write all the words n letter but he is not recognizing..