White patchs on feet

Vidhya

my son si aged 6 yrs developed some light white rashes in his feet of both the legs , is ther any particular causes for this ?

Hi Vidhya. The rashes may be a result of a reaction to something he ate or an infection. Incase you don't see any improvement or notice fresh rashes elsewhere on his body, it may be a good idea to get him checked by a dermatologist.

Hi Vidhya, my son had these twice , on different occasions. Once it came out to be simply a case of excessive dryness, the other time, it was a fungal infection. You may want to consult a dermatologist on this.

regarding Tulsi home treatment

Dear all, if any body knows how long it takes before tulsi,ginger, honey etc jui..

How to increase the height of a 6. 5 yea..

Hi, i am a bit worried about the height of my 6. 5 years old boy child. What s..

My 6 yrs old Daughter. She doesnt eat an..

pls help out how to give her fruits to eat.

3 yr old not drinking and eating properl..

My 3 yr 3 mnth old starting school but very moody in eating and drinks less wate..

Height... Weight

My baby is 3yrs 11 months.... according to her age what should be her height a..

active but she is Soo thin

active but thin .eats food but less in quantity. only 12kg for 3years

Eye health

what is the meaning of 6/9 vision for the kids. Does it mean that the child will..

hi.. just read about some remedy over a..

regarding frequent cold episodes