White spots on cheek

Neha Dayal

Hi, My baby is 1. 2 yes old and she has recently developed a white patch on both her cheeks. It's not on the skin but looks like some deficiency.. She has about 25 ounces of milk daily and has a cube of cheese. It's not causing her any discomfort as well.. I wanted to know if someone else has also observed such a thing before on babies and if I need to see a doctor? Thanks Neha

Neha Dayal

Thanks guys... Lot comforting after reading your comments.. Maybe iron as my daughter is not a good eater.. She typically is on milk and doesn't like solids that much.. I'll take her to the doctor and have it checked as well..

Ramya Sundaram

My elder one also had it when she was 1. It cleared on its own. But I suspect it as iron deficiency. Do check with doctor to find exactly what is the deficiency.

Srinivas

I observed similar mark on only 1 side but it disappeared in 1-2 months without doing any thing. May be some food intake but not sure.

food chart

my son is not eating anything. only eat mashed dalia. how can I add more in his..

Eating issue

I serve chapati with dal to my 1 year old baby.. he does not like it to eat eage..

feeding food

my son is 2yrs 2months old and from past 3to 4days he is not having food properl..

foods

which type of foods i give my baby during cold, cough and sour throat...

hii my baby is 1. 8 yr old .he don't like to eat poha powder instead he like to..

My son is 2 yrs 3 mths old. How much cal..

I have a son 2yrs 3 mths old. He eats normally but not enough. He sometimes eat..

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

About weight

My daughter is 2. 7 years old and having weight of11. 5 kg. Please advise.