Winter & dry skin- how to keep it moist.

Sonal

Hi,   My Son is 5yr old. We stay in Noida, its getting colder & colder day by day. I would like to know how to keep kids skin moisturised?   Regards, Sonal

• 5

seema

I use vaseline petroleum jelly for my 4 yrs old daughter. Keeps her moisturised and acts as a sun block too.

Sonal

Thanks a ton. This will surely help.

Hi Sonal, in addition to the tips mentioned in the blog, you could also try adding a few drops of oil - preferably almond oil, or mustard - to the final rinse when you bathe your child every morning. This adds a protective layer on the skin, keeping it mildly moistururized. Then we can top it up with the usual moisturizer for added protection.

Hi Sonal. You could use baby moisturizer on your son's skin. I have noticed that baby lotion keeps the skin moisturized longer than oil does. You may apply the moisturizer several times a day, use a gentle soap and Vaseline for areas such as the lips and elbows. Hope this helps :)

Hi Sonal. Please read the blog on winter skin care for children to know how you may keep skin of your child moisturized - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/winter-skin-care-for-children/232

Sugar intake

how much sugar my baby can take each day , she is 5 year old

stomach pain

my baby 5 year 1 month she eat food and told stomach pain what to do plz tell m..

no response

y not responding fr my question???

not chewing food

she doesn't yet bite her food but swallows it. she bites chips and junk food . w..

Daly food taking habitats

khud se khana maag kar khbi nhi khata hmesha jaberdasti krk khilana pdta hai.

my daughter lohitha 5y she is not taking..

hi my daughter age is 5y 2m her weight is 17kg she does not take food properly..

Fussy eater child

How can we get rid of it