Winter & dry skin- how to keep it moist.

Sonal

Hi,   My Son is 5yr old. We stay in Noida, its getting colder & colder day by day. I would like to know how to keep kids skin moisturised?   Regards, Sonal

• 5

seema

I use vaseline petroleum jelly for my 4 yrs old daughter. Keeps her moisturised and acts as a sun block too.

Sonal

Thanks a ton. This will surely help.

Hi Sonal, in addition to the tips mentioned in the blog, you could also try adding a few drops of oil - preferably almond oil, or mustard - to the final rinse when you bathe your child every morning. This adds a protective layer on the skin, keeping it mildly moistururized. Then we can top it up with the usual moisturizer for added protection.

Hi Sonal. You could use baby moisturizer on your son's skin. I have noticed that baby lotion keeps the skin moisturized longer than oil does. You may apply the moisturizer several times a day, use a gentle soap and Vaseline for areas such as the lips and elbows. Hope this helps :)

Hi Sonal. Please read the blog on winter skin care for children to know how you may keep skin of your child moisturized - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/winter-skin-care-for-children/232

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

nutrition

food which boost immunity

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..