Winter & dry skin- how to keep it moist.

Sonal

Hi,   My Son is 5yr old. We stay in Noida, its getting colder & colder day by day. I would like to know how to keep kids skin moisturised?   Regards, Sonal

• 5

seema

I use vaseline petroleum jelly for my 4 yrs old daughter. Keeps her moisturised and acts as a sun block too.

Sonal

Thanks a ton. This will surely help.

Hi Sonal, in addition to the tips mentioned in the blog, you could also try adding a few drops of oil - preferably almond oil, or mustard - to the final rinse when you bathe your child every morning. This adds a protective layer on the skin, keeping it mildly moistururized. Then we can top it up with the usual moisturizer for added protection.

Hi Sonal. You could use baby moisturizer on your son's skin. I have noticed that baby lotion keeps the skin moisturized longer than oil does. You may apply the moisturizer several times a day, use a gentle soap and Vaseline for areas such as the lips and elbows. Hope this helps :)

Hi Sonal. Please read the blog on winter skin care for children to know how you may keep skin of your child moisturized - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/winter-skin-care-for-children/232

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

improve immunity

my baby is 3 year she is offen affected by cold say two times in a month which i..

how to make my child eat normal food

my son 3 yrs n 5 months old doesn't eat anything expect milk.... idli ,dosa ,app..

My Daughter doesn't have food properly

she doesn't have her food properly

intake of food is low

hi , my child is very low towards eating of food . what ever I offer he says no..