Winter & dry skin- how to keep it moist.

Sonal

Hi,   My Son is 5yr old. We stay in Noida, its getting colder & colder day by day. I would like to know how to keep kids skin moisturised?   Regards, Sonal

• 5

seema

I use vaseline petroleum jelly for my 4 yrs old daughter. Keeps her moisturised and acts as a sun block too.

Sonal

Thanks a ton. This will surely help.

Hi Sonal, in addition to the tips mentioned in the blog, you could also try adding a few drops of oil - preferably almond oil, or mustard - to the final rinse when you bathe your child every morning. This adds a protective layer on the skin, keeping it mildly moistururized. Then we can top it up with the usual moisturizer for added protection.

Hi Sonal. You could use baby moisturizer on your son's skin. I have noticed that baby lotion keeps the skin moisturized longer than oil does. You may apply the moisturizer several times a day, use a gentle soap and Vaseline for areas such as the lips and elbows. Hope this helps :)

Hi Sonal. Please read the blog on winter skin care for children to know how you may keep skin of your child moisturized - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/winter-skin-care-for-children/232

My 5 years old kid's apetite

Dear all, greetings. My 5 years kid's (girl) apetite is very bad. She is neither..

about gaining weight

what should I do to gain weight of my 3 yrs 10months old daughter. her weight is..

son looks weak and shorter

hi my son is 6 years old , little fussy while eating but manages to eat enough f..

about daughter food

hii my daughter is 4year old.. what should I give her in breakfast which is good..

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..

my child is 5 yrs old,but weight is only..

she doesn't take any dry fruits,,fruits.. she likes vegetable's only.. her I mm..

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

my son never eat curd he is not like that smell also how can I give