Winter ideas

Divya

It is so cold and I can't think of how to keep my active 5-year-old girl busy in the house except watching TV in the evening. please suggest some ideas.

Megha

Divya while you are in the kitchen working you can ask her to make rotis, you could also ask her to help you with household work. Get story books that have pictures and learning words of her age... That should involve her in thinking as well as playing

Rajat

give her atta dough or clay or play dough; finger painting, some activity books

HI Divya, girls love make-believe games. Get her a doll house, a doctor set etc to pass time. You can keep prompting her such as help dolly go off to sleep or put teddy to bed. If she can read, books are a great help or you read books to her. Get some activity book too such as join the dots, colour ones to keep her busy.

Hi Divya, if you can't spare time for her with house hold chores, involve her with you. For eg: when folding laundry, ask her to sort her own clothes from it, and keep the in her room; in the kitchen she can fetch something for you from the fridge, or make a roti of her own (children love to play with dough); ask her to pour milk in the pan when making tea (just be careful of the gas stove) or tear coriander with hands for the veggies... small things children love and you can continue with your work too.

Kritika

Hi Divya, My child loves to play peek-a-boo and scavenger's adventure. just hide something in the blanket, or under the sofa and tell her to fetch it. Other wise, if space in the house permits, play catch and throw ball with her. Place a light basketball basket somewhere and get her a soft ball to try and toss in it. get her crayons, colours and in your free time draw something on paper and give it to her as a colouring book. economical too. hope these ideas will help you.

Meenu

Hi Divya, you can play some indoor games with her such as board games, or set up a small tent for her where she can play with her dolls. Even kitchen sets and doctor sets keep children busy for long. call a friend over or take her to someone's house where they can pass time together. hope this helps.

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

Hii guys

Very enjoying

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..