Winterbaby

Rachna Ahuja

Hey all, I am new here,just became a mother of baby boy on 2nd November. I want to know how to protect him from wetting in winters? And also I want to he uses a lot of strength while doing motions n pee,is it normal?

• 5

Rachna Ahuja

Thnk u so much Diksha, Diyva n Rashmi for ur help n comments..... Divya- Don't worry, v visited hospital n doctor said it is completely normal :)

Diksha Rohra

we used heater to maintain room temperature. and yes.. regular changing of cloth. you also get absorbing sheets these days.. will help keep the bed dry.

Diksha Rohra

Divya Sharma

I am a mother of 45 days baby boy. He also uses lots of strength to do all this activity. And his face turns red. I am also worried.

Rashmi Pandit

Congrats Rachna.. You can either choose to change the cloth regularly or use diapers. I used cloth for my kid till 6 months and used to change it all through the night.

baby care

my 4 months daughter is always crying more before releasing of air why? how over..

Diaper for whole night use.

hey guys!! I have never used diaper till date for my lo. But want to start from..

skin care

hii frnds I heared egg whites mix with chana dal after 2 days make it fine powde..

1 .5 months old

my girl is making stool only 2-3 times a day. is this normal.

My 7month old baby has mild rash on both..

Rashes on face elbow n knees

diet plan for 11 months old baby

please suggest healthy diet plan for 11 months old baby as he cant chew the food..

1 month old baby

am very afraid , she has lite cold . doctor advised to give nablizer . can u pls..

Baby skin

Hello mommies, Wat s the best baby lotion for soft n glowing skin in babies My..