Winterbaby

Rachna Ahuja

Hey all, I am new here,just became a mother of baby boy on 2nd November. I want to know how to protect him from wetting in winters? And also I want to he uses a lot of strength while doing motions n pee,is it normal?

• 5

Rachna Ahuja

Thnk u so much Diksha, Diyva n Rashmi for ur help n comments..... Divya- Don't worry, v visited hospital n doctor said it is completely normal :)

Diksha Rohra

we used heater to maintain room temperature. and yes.. regular changing of cloth. you also get absorbing sheets these days.. will help keep the bed dry.

Diksha Rohra

Divya Sharma

I am a mother of 45 days baby boy. He also uses lots of strength to do all this activity. And his face turns red. I am also worried.

Rashmi Pandit

Congrats Rachna.. You can either choose to change the cloth regularly or use diapers. I used cloth for my kid till 6 months and used to change it all through the night.

my 7 mnth son doest crawl what to du

Cloth Diapers in Bangalore

Hi All, I am looking at buying a few cloth diapers, as summer is soon approachin..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..

babycare

hello friends, my one year old baby has cold and cough. I dnt want to give any m..

my baby is 5 mnth old

can I start with daal ka pani and chawal ka pani for my son

moisturiser lotion

hi ....s secalia lotion s gud fr babies

Baby care

10months old girl baby... she is hands & leg n black color.. for any solution