Winterbaby

Rachna Ahuja

Hey all, I am new here,just became a mother of baby boy on 2nd November. I want to know how to protect him from wetting in winters? And also I want to he uses a lot of strength while doing motions n pee,is it normal?

• 5

Rachna Ahuja

Thnk u so much Diksha, Diyva n Rashmi for ur help n comments..... Divya- Don't worry, v visited hospital n doctor said it is completely normal :)

Diksha Rohra

we used heater to maintain room temperature. and yes.. regular changing of cloth. you also get absorbing sheets these days.. will help keep the bed dry.

Diksha Rohra

Divya Sharma

I am a mother of 45 days baby boy. He also uses lots of strength to do all this activity. And his face turns red. I am also worried.

Rashmi Pandit

Congrats Rachna.. You can either choose to change the cloth regularly or use diapers. I used cloth for my kid till 6 months and used to change it all through the night.

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle

dry n crack cheek

hloo frnds my 3 months old babies cheek are dry n slowly cracking. what should i..

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly