Workshop by Julia Gabriel

Shevani

Workshop on how to improve concentration for kids

shevani

This is in B5&6. You could logon to their website for the complete address.

shevani

Hi. there is no registration required. venue ; Julia Gabriel centre, Vasant Kunj, 5 to 6 pm tommorrow.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Shevani.. thanks a ton for this. Would be great if you could share the details as well. When is it happening? and where? Is the entry free? or do i need to register in advance? Would it be possible to speak with someone at Julia Gabriel? Thanks in advance.

remedies for hair loss

extreme hair loss post pregnancy. wat to do?

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

bonding

hi ...i feel my 4 month old baby shows no spl bonding wit me... only wen she is..

baby unable to sit

hii my baby is 7+ months but he is still unable to sit whenever i make him sit h..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..