Workshop by Julia Gabriel

Shevani

Workshop on how to improve concentration for kids

shevani

This is in B5&6. You could logon to their website for the complete address.

shevani

Hi. there is no registration required. venue ; Julia Gabriel centre, Vasant Kunj, 5 to 6 pm tommorrow.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Shevani.. thanks a ton for this. Would be great if you could share the details as well. When is it happening? and where? Is the entry free? or do i need to register in advance? Would it be possible to speak with someone at Julia Gabriel? Thanks in advance.

weight

my boy complets his 7 month but his weight is 8kg. his birth weight is 3. 3. now..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

your perception about name

do you have any idea about the name CHADURVEDIGA?? and is it necessary to name b..

Jaundice on 4th day of birth

Hi All, My baby is suffering from jaundice from 4th day of her birth. Doctor sa..

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

baby's black tongue

any body have any idea about baby's black tongue my baby is 5 months old and hav..