Workshop for Parents

Praveen Premkumar

Jul 09, 2012

Learnmile is doing a workshop for Parents of children going to CBSE schools (Grades: 4,5,6,7,8,9), Focused on helping the parents do more for their child, especially from an assessment (CCE), time management, stress management perspective. This workshop would be chaired by Education/parenting expert/s who would strive to help parents discuss, bring out their top queries and suggest solutions within constraints. This is only "by invite", & "no fees" workshop for parents at Gurgaon. There are only limited seats for the workshop (12), out of which, there are 7 left as of now. Registration would be done on "first come first get" basis. Date: 10th July, 2012 - 11am to 1pm To book your seat, call 0124 6455175 www. learnmile. com

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

Newby.

hey all. I've only just found this cool app and I'm totally new here. I'm the ve..

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

Jaundice on 4th day of birth

Hi All, My baby is suffering from jaundice from 4th day of her birth. Doctor sa..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..