Workshop for Parents

Praveen Premkumar

Jul 09, 2012

Learnmile is doing a workshop for Parents of children going to CBSE schools (Grades: 4,5,6,7,8,9), Focused on helping the parents do more for their child, especially from an assessment (CCE), time management, stress management perspective. This workshop would be chaired by Education/parenting expert/s who would strive to help parents discuss, bring out their top queries and suggest solutions within constraints. This is only "by invite", & "no fees" workshop for parents at Gurgaon. There are only limited seats for the workshop (12), out of which, there are 7 left as of now. Registration would be done on "first come first get" basis. Date: 10th July, 2012 - 11am to 1pm To book your seat, call 0124 6455175 www. learnmile. com

constipation

hi I'm a mother of 10days old gal baby, I'm feeling uneasy to poop . feeling bi..

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

Vaginal care

which product should I use for my 3 yrs old girl child for taking care of her pr..

Having 1. 200gm is my baby weight now.

Please suggest me is the weight is poor or good for baby... What to eat to gain..

dealing with grown up daughter

for the first time, I responded in the same manner as she does. Generally she te..

water for 6 months old baby

Hi mommies my baby has completed 5 months and running 6. I want to know whether..

Show Realistic life

Hi, I know kids always demands for the stuff they don't need actually. At that..