worried about my baby's weight gain

Shreeja Rakshitha

hi,my baby is now 6months+ we started giving her semi solid foods. she has problem wid nestle products as she is developing loose stools which is leading in bum rash.. so is there any other brand in substitute with nestle? and shez only 5. 7 kgs we are worried about her weight but shez active as normal.. what to do for her weight gain? please help us

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Shreeja.. At the first place, my question to is that y r u giving ur baby packaged food? If you r a stay at home mom, I would suggest you to give your baby, home made food, which is far more better than any store bought one. There are many options to give in semi solids: Daliya, khichdi (mashed), upma, rice kheer (mashed), vegetables purée.. There are so many options to be made at home. Regarding weight, you can increase your baby's weight by adding ghee to the above meals. That helps in astrengthening bones too. But if ur baby is active enough then weight should not concern u much, unless you like chubby babies..

Nutrition

Best nutrition food for 9months baby

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..

eat problem

she is not eating property. ....

Diet

my daughter is 9 month .what are the food I can give n she is slightly underweig..

pulses, dal for babies

which pulses can we give to 10 month old baby.

breastfeeding

My 4 month baby just refuses to take feed during the day. she cries if I force h..

My 9months baby boy is crying a lot whil..

My 9months baby boy is crying a lot while attempting to feed... Can any one sugg..

ma baby is 5 and half months old , its been 4 days since ive started wid cerelac..