worried about my baby's weight gain

shreeja Rakshitha

hi,my baby is now 6months+ we started giving her semi solid foods. she has problem wid nestle products as she is developing loose stools which is leading in bum rash.. so is there any other brand in substitute with nestle? and shez only 5. 7 kgs we are worried about her weight but shez active as normal.. what to do for her weight gain? please help us

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Shreeja.. At the first place, my question to is that y r u giving ur baby packaged food? If you r a stay at home mom, I would suggest you to give your baby, home made food, which is far more better than any store bought one. There are many options to give in semi solids: Daliya, khichdi (mashed), upma, rice kheer (mashed), vegetables purée.. There are so many options to be made at home. Regarding weight, you can increase your baby's weight by adding ghee to the above meals. That helps in astrengthening bones too. But if ur baby is active enough then weight should not concern u much, unless you like chubby babies..

hi frends my baby is 9 months old. pls t..

food plan for 9 months old baby

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..

which is the best milk powder. market is..

as per parents experience, which brand milk powder is the best fir baby namely s..

plz make a diet chart for my six months baby

eatting chart for10 mnths baby

what should we give to baby except milk

semi solid food

hello mummies,which cerelac should i get for my 6+ mnths LO.. kindly suggest