Worried about under weight

Moumita Dey Bhuwalka

Hello.. my baby is going to complete one year but her weight is just 6. 9kg. though she was born prematurely with a weight of only 2. 008kg. but for the last two months she has not gain weight.. i am really worried about this. age can't even drink good quantity of milk from the beginning and for the last three months after she had got the viral fever she refuse to eat also.. even though she eat, the quantity is very less.. please suggest

• 2

Soma Dhara

don't worry moumita... As long as your bacy is active and happy... she is fine... :-)

raksha iyer

Please visit the pead if possible... ideally babies should be triple of their birthweight by 12 months... but as your baby is born prematurely... the case should be different

regarding formula feed

my baby s 7 months old nw... bt she s vry lean... so planning to start formula..

Nt eating

My gal is 11 mnths old ...she don't eat anythg alwayz get cranky... is it normal..

milk

my baby is 4. 5 months can I gv her milk biscuit Wch biscuit is suitable for ba..

Food diet for 6 month old

What should be the diet chart for 6 month old

travel times food

I gave homemade food oly to my baby so hav to cook in stove oly not jus with hot..

Weight gain

hi all.. my 8 months old daughter is not gaining wieght since last month.. she i..

food n nutrition

want to know d diet to b given to babies of 6 months old