Worried about under weight

Moumita Dey Bhuwalka

Hello.. my baby is going to complete one year but her weight is just 6. 9kg. though she was born prematurely with a weight of only 2. 008kg. but for the last two months she has not gain weight.. i am really worried about this. age can't even drink good quantity of milk from the beginning and for the last three months after she had got the viral fever she refuse to eat also.. even though she eat, the quantity is very less.. please suggest

• 2

Soma Dhara

don't worry moumita... As long as your bacy is active and happy... she is fine... :-)

raksha iyer

Please visit the pead if possible... ideally babies should be triple of their birthweight by 12 months... but as your baby is born prematurely... the case should be different

weight gain

My baby about 2 months weight gain is too low... his birth weight was 3 kg n now..

diet

for 10 months baby wat can i giv him giv me healthy reciepes plz

milk

my baby is 4. 5 months can I gv her milk biscuit Wch biscuit is suitable for ba..

nutrition

what type of solid food should be introduce to a six months old baby??

sweaty feet

Hi,my 3. 5months baby feet are sweaty always is it normal or not ??

Can baby be given other milk if after br..

I have a son who is 10 days old and feeds his mothers milk but even after feedin..

about milk

hello all my baby is 10Months old,she has lactose intolerance. i am using Isomil..