Worry about the weight of my child...

Neha Srivastava

Hello... my baby is going to be 1 yr old in 20 Sep... his weight is 7. 8 kg... is it ok?? He is active started walking... but still m worry about his weight..

• 2

Suchitra Rao

Hi Neha. ! baby's weight should be 3 times birth weight at end of one year,.

Hi Neha! What a coincidence! He shares his birthday with me. Neha the average weight for a 1 year old ranges between 8. 5 kgs to 10. 5 kgs. Dont worry Neha he is not too much below from avg weight and might cover up soon. Add Some dry fruits to his diet, by making a paste in grinder and add to gravies that he has. Or u could add paneer tofu, eggs to his diet and cheese/butter and creams or full cream milk or desi ghee. Make judicious use not to overdo it. As long as he is active and achieving his developmental milestones on time, it should not be a cause of concern.

Loose motion

My daughter is 8months old. since yesterday she is having loose motion. What ar..

Sitting

My baby is 5. 5 months old. when we make him sit he does bend slightly and back..

5 months

when can i start Makin my baby sit n how to start on with.....

Food

what to give?

reflux

my 4 month old baby gal was having severe vomit. whenever she was given milk (s..

Food

hy all! my baby is 5 n half months old... m givin him mashed banana from 4, 5 da..

vomiting

Hi all... my two n half month son is having cough n cold and day before yesterda..

Green pee

Hi,my baby is now 3mon old .i am giving him nanpro1 and feed my milk also but wh..