Worry about the weight of my child...

neha srivastava

Hello... my baby is going to be 1 yr old in 20 Sep... his weight is 7. 8 kg... is it ok?? He is active started walking... but still m worry about his weight..

• 2

Suchitra Rao

Hi Neha. ! baby's weight should be 3 times birth weight at end of one year,.

Hi Neha! What a coincidence! He shares his birthday with me. Neha the average weight for a 1 year old ranges between 8. 5 kgs to 10. 5 kgs. Dont worry Neha he is not too much below from avg weight and might cover up soon. Add Some dry fruits to his diet, by making a paste in grinder and add to gravies that he has. Or u could add paneer tofu, eggs to his diet and cheese/butter and creams or full cream milk or desi ghee. Make judicious use not to overdo it. As long as he is active and achieving his developmental milestones on time, it should not be a cause of concern.

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..

Health mix

Hi moms, can i give manna health mix for my 7 months old baby?

cough

how to cure cough of my 3 month baby

recipe for breakfast

Hi momies my lil one 8mnth old is having cough since one week and doctor strictl..

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

cough

any home remedies for the dry cough?