Worry about the weight of my child...

Neha Srivastava

Hello... my baby is going to be 1 yr old in 20 Sep... his weight is 7. 8 kg... is it ok?? He is active started walking... but still m worry about his weight..

• 2

Suchitra Rao

Hi Neha. ! baby's weight should be 3 times birth weight at end of one year,.

Hi Neha! What a coincidence! He shares his birthday with me. Neha the average weight for a 1 year old ranges between 8. 5 kgs to 10. 5 kgs. Dont worry Neha he is not too much below from avg weight and might cover up soon. Add Some dry fruits to his diet, by making a paste in grinder and add to gravies that he has. Or u could add paneer tofu, eggs to his diet and cheese/butter and creams or full cream milk or desi ghee. Make judicious use not to overdo it. As long as he is active and achieving his developmental milestones on time, it should not be a cause of concern.

fever

my baby feeling fever... can I take paracetamol drops once every 6hrs...

green color motion

hi all, my little one 6mnths 1week baby is passing green color motion for the..

chewing activity

my baby is 6 month old. she used to put her fingers n all toys in her mouth. how..

health & wellness

hello. my baby have cough in chest. yestrday dr say he have more cough .plss inf..

Potty problem

My baby did not go for potty for 5 days. Gas release is so smelly : ( Am so w..

my baby is 12month

rain nose and cough

Weight n height

What should be the average weight and height for a girl of 10-11months?

Sleep pattern

Hi my baby is 9 month old he sleeps very less.. During a day he will take naps o..