Worry about the weight of my child...

Neha Srivastava

Hello... my baby is going to be 1 yr old in 20 Sep... his weight is 7. 8 kg... is it ok?? He is active started walking... but still m worry about his weight..

• 2

Suchitra Rao

Hi Neha. ! baby's weight should be 3 times birth weight at end of one year,.

Hi Neha! What a coincidence! He shares his birthday with me. Neha the average weight for a 1 year old ranges between 8. 5 kgs to 10. 5 kgs. Dont worry Neha he is not too much below from avg weight and might cover up soon. Add Some dry fruits to his diet, by making a paste in grinder and add to gravies that he has. Or u could add paneer tofu, eggs to his diet and cheese/butter and creams or full cream milk or desi ghee. Make judicious use not to overdo it. As long as he is active and achieving his developmental milestones on time, it should not be a cause of concern.

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

Cold

How to stop running nose. Home remedies?

Walking

Hi My baby is 13 months old still she can not stand on her own .When she will st..

disturbed sleep

hi mommies my 5. 5 months old baby cries a lot before sleeping even he rubs his..

Food during cough

Hi all,my 7 months baby have excessive cough,her voice becomes very low wen she..

vaccines in 6, 10 and 14th weeks

Hexaxim, rotatec and prevenar were the vaccines given on 6th week to my child...

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..