Writing problem

Rani Kikani

My son is 5. 4yrs old he write d numbers in opposite way

• 2

Carol

Hi Rani, Does he reverse the order of the numbers or write a mirror image of an individual number? i. e for 345 does he write 543 or does he write 5 in opposite direction? Generally young children have confusion on left and right directions and they write alphabets in reverse order. if he writes mirror images, does he do occasionally or all the time? If it's occasional, then no need to worry. writing 3,5,7 as mirror image is very common. Try doing the following exercise. firstly write down the numbers in random fashion in correct way and ask him to say the numbers when pointed at. Next write the correct number and its mirror image in pairs. Ask him to circle or trace the right ones. finally write random numbers with some correct numbers and some mirror images. tell him to circle or trace the right ones. As long as he is able to identify the correct ones, he is doing fine. he will outgrow it once he gets the sense of directions. All the best.

Hi Rani, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-make-your-child-enjoy-writing/607

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

my kid is not intrested in studying

hi all.. my daughter is not intrested in studies... although she has a sharp min..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

perenting

about parenting