Writing problem

Rani Kikani

My son is 5. 4yrs old he write d numbers in opposite way

• 2

Carol

Hi Rani, Does he reverse the order of the numbers or write a mirror image of an individual number? i. e for 345 does he write 543 or does he write 5 in opposite direction? Generally young children have confusion on left and right directions and they write alphabets in reverse order. if he writes mirror images, does he do occasionally or all the time? If it's occasional, then no need to worry. writing 3,5,7 as mirror image is very common. Try doing the following exercise. firstly write down the numbers in random fashion in correct way and ask him to say the numbers when pointed at. Next write the correct number and its mirror image in pairs. Ask him to circle or trace the right ones. finally write random numbers with some correct numbers and some mirror images. tell him to circle or trace the right ones. As long as he is able to identify the correct ones, he is doing fine. he will outgrow it once he gets the sense of directions. All the best.

Hi Rani, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-make-your-child-enjoy-writing/607

Speech

My child speaks only few words. His speech therapy n ot is going on. What to do.

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

best schools in Bangalore varthur

which school is best at varthur Bangalore.. anybody have any idea about Chris Al..

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..