Writing problem

Rani Kikani

My son is 5. 4yrs old he write d numbers in opposite way

• 2

Carol

Hi Rani, Does he reverse the order of the numbers or write a mirror image of an individual number? i. e for 345 does he write 543 or does he write 5 in opposite direction? Generally young children have confusion on left and right directions and they write alphabets in reverse order. if he writes mirror images, does he do occasionally or all the time? If it's occasional, then no need to worry. writing 3,5,7 as mirror image is very common. Try doing the following exercise. firstly write down the numbers in random fashion in correct way and ask him to say the numbers when pointed at. Next write the correct number and its mirror image in pairs. Ask him to circle or trace the right ones. finally write random numbers with some correct numbers and some mirror images. tell him to circle or trace the right ones. As long as he is able to identify the correct ones, he is doing fine. he will outgrow it once he gets the sense of directions. All the best.

Hi Rani, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-make-your-child-enjoy-writing/607

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..