Outdoor Activities and Events

Wrong potty timing

Sharvari

Jul 21, 2015

Hi, My daughter is 7 years old. She always had evening potty time. She never goes to toilet when she wake ups in morning. But i think because of this she is not fresh in morning and doesnt like to do things and very lazy in morning. Is it really because of her wrong potty time? can it be changed? apart from this she doesn't have any problem related to potty.  

simran sharma

Give her 2 glasses of water early in the morning, wake her up 15 mins earlier and make her sit , follow this till she falls in the routine, also give her good amount of food after her evening poop,.

activities

how many activities I enrolled my child. she is in ukg class n 4 year old.

peddle the cycle

my son age is 4 years but he is not doing peddling, can anyone suggest me how to..

how to handle

hi all I have 2 daughters one is 4 years old and another one is 2 years old. a..

activities

activities

classical dance My elder daughter is 3...

dance suggest me at what age I can join her in classical dance.

Body and mental exercsion

Now a days our wards are not going outdoor gaming daily basis . For that we are..

behaviour

my doubter is 5 years old and very over activities child. Pl. advice me?

Summer Vacations

Summer vacations are approaching soon. What should I do to engage my child and m..