Outdoor Activities and Events

Wrong potty timing

sharvari

Jul 21, 2015

Hi, My daughter is 7 years old. She always had evening potty time. She never goes to toilet when she wake ups in morning. But i think because of this she is not fresh in morning and doesnt like to do things and very lazy in morning. Is it really because of her wrong potty time? can it be changed? apart from this she doesn't have any problem related to potty.  

simran sharma

Give her 2 glasses of water early in the morning, wake her up 15 mins earlier and make her sit , follow this till she falls in the routine, also give her good amount of food after her evening poop,.

skating

please share right age of learning skates for kids

Any key behaviors to look for before int..

My son is turning 5 and I was keen to understand what to look for in him before..

summer camps

summer camps near sector 56 gurgaon. where child can spend and do productive act..

Summer camp

Can anyone suggest me a good summer camp in basaveshwarangar

Body and mental exercsion

Now a days our wards are not going outdoor gaming daily basis . For that we are..

Summer Vacations

Summer vacations are approaching soon. What should I do to engage my child and m..

Fancy dress

my child is 3. 4yrs old.. She has a fancy dress competition in her school based..

Go green.. save Earth

Go green and save Earth