Wunder bar school

Priyanka Bhandari

Hiii everyone.... Can anyone tell me hw is wunder bar pre school??? It has many branches in mumbai ...

• 3

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Priyanka Bhandari

Hi nitin... In my view d play school shd concentrate more on language skills, manners nd basic etiquettes wd academics.... I liked wunder bar school of mani nagar area , ahmedabad .... Its new here bt has many branches in mumbai .. So wantd d review of dat school ....Is ir d correct choice???

Priyanka- what are smthngs you are looking for in a preschool?

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

Setting up a Montessori preschool

Points to consider while setting up a Montessori preschool. Insights from experi..

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

1 yr 4 months

1 yr 4 months

Pre primary schools

Please tell me about the requirements of montessori school and what to look in a..

when he is talk

talking

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Not Interested to hear Story Telling.

hello Friends,my baby is 2. 7 year old he is yet to start speaking and use to sa..