Wunder bar school

Priyanka Bhandari

Hiii everyone.... Can anyone tell me hw is wunder bar pre school??? It has many branches in mumbai ...

• 3

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Priyanka Bhandari

Hi nitin... In my view d play school shd concentrate more on language skills, manners nd basic etiquettes wd academics.... I liked wunder bar school of mani nagar area , ahmedabad .... Its new here bt has many branches in mumbai .. So wantd d review of dat school ....Is ir d correct choice???

Priyanka- what are smthngs you are looking for in a preschool?

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

right age admission for lkg

my daughter 2. 1 we are planning to join her this June and join her lkg next yr..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..