Wunder bar school

Priyanka Bhandari

Hiii everyone.... Can anyone tell me hw is wunder bar pre school??? It has many branches in mumbai ...

• 3

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Priyanka Bhandari

Hi nitin... In my view d play school shd concentrate more on language skills, manners nd basic etiquettes wd academics.... I liked wunder bar school of mani nagar area , ahmedabad .... Its new here bt has many branches in mumbai .. So wantd d review of dat school ....Is ir d correct choice???

Priyanka- what are smthngs you are looking for in a preschool?

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..