में 1 माह 12 दिन की गर्भावस्था में हु मुझे कब dr के पास जाना चाहिए और खान पान में क्या बदलाव किया जाए

Translated to English

In 1 month occurred in 12 days of pregnancy should be near me when dr and Khan did change Pan

Created by
Updated on Jan 14, 2020

child-psychology Corner

You can visit a gynaecologist now for a checkup, necessary tests and prescription of appropriate supplements. There may be a tendency for nausea and vomiting, so eat small portions of bland easily digestible homecooked food frequently . Avoid spicy, fried, heavy, stale food, food cooked outside, Chinese food , papaya and pineapple. Avoid intercourse in first three months if pregnancy. Also avoid heavy work, prolonged standing, picking up weights, bending forward and sitting on floor. Avoid using chemicals such as hair dyes , pesticides etc. Drink plenty of water, sleep adequately ,remain calm and happy . Take care , all the best.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response
+ Ask an expert

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly