can I give enfagrow to my 4 year old boy is it effective in increasing height and weight?right now I m giving him pediasure?pls suggest

Created by
Updated on Mar 05, 2018

nutrition Corner

health drink may not be necessarily given to the children.Only if the child is not eating well and may be at risk of developing nutritional, you may start with these. They can be started only from two years of age. There are many good brands including pediasure, complan, enfagrow, horlicks etc. You can compare their nutrient contribution for each serving and give the one which offers maximum nutrients per serving.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

I want to ask a question about my 4 year old son a..

Hi Kul, I hope you are doing well. Firstly,what is..

can giving pediasure 2 times helps in increasing h..

Hi Mansi Nagalkar Sadhankar, Pediasure is a formu..

My daughter is 2years old. I m giving her enfagrow..

Hi Susmita, Please consult your doctor and check i..

my so. is 4 year old . he is 11. 5kg only and 92 c..

Hi Abhinaya, Hope you are doing well. His weight i..

My son is 2. 6 months old. Pediasure or Enfagrow S..

Hi Mousumi Pal Majumdar, As per WHO Recommendati..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly