Hai.. I'm working in Dubai.. And my baby is now 16 month old.. My baby is staying with me.. But now staying with family is very difficult.. And I'm supposed to sent my baby to India.. And my husband mother will take care of my baby.. Otherwise I want to lose my job.. Which is the better option?

Created by
Updated on Jan 11, 2021

child-psychology Corner

It not a very easy choice for you to make. Whatever choice you make, let it be an informed decision. What I mean by this is, think this out through. Reflect on what is it that you want to do? What is good for you and for your baby. Talk to more people in similar situations if possible to understand what they are doing and to get some tips and information from them. Explore all options, the pros and cons of each option. It is always good to write down your thoughts and what others are saying as well. Do what you feel comfortable doing and the most important thing of all is whatever you want to do, do it because you want to do it based on all the information you gather. Take care.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hai.. I'm mother of 5 month old baby girl.. Now I'..

Hi Sumi, If possible you can express your milk to..

Hai.. My baby is 13 month old.. Still I'm breast f..

Hi Sumi, Please refer to this:https://www.parentu..

Madam, I am 37 age and, 5. 5 feet tall, and 69 kg..

Hi , Please refer to this:https://www.parentune.c..

hi I'm working woman my child is staying with his..

Hi Falguni Rathod, Kindly go through the blog bel..

my baby is of 17 months old baby... my husband goe..

Hi Manjula Nethi, you need to take care of all the..

+ Ask an expert
Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development


24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly