hello ,expert my son study in class 1st A in one of the best school in the city,he did not concentrate his study .I am going to school &ask his teacher but his teacher not support me otherwise she miss behave with me can I change the section of child on his better result plzz ask me?

education Corner
Login or Signup to see Expert's response
+ Ask an expert

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans

Also Read

Hi.. my baby is not responding in the school, or o..

Hi Priyanka Ganguly, Some are more shy than other..

hello mam, it's me vanitha krish's mom he is 2. 10..

Hi Vanitha Bharath, Between 2-3+ children experie..

My Son is 2 years 2 months. He just started going..

Hi Devika Lokesh, Speaking in German would be help..

Dear Sir/Madam my son is now 2. 9 month and I admi..

Hi Shraddha Veera Rohit Chavan, Most children go t..