Hello, I m mother of 16 year old boy. My son is doing +2 in matriculation school. Upto 10th class he was in CBSE board. He is reserved type. Finding difficult to mingle with others. Now the problem is he is telling that he will not go to the school, Search is there any option to write the exam privately without going to school. he complained that his classmate boys are not behaving good with him. He doesn't like his school. At this critical stage how to change the school? How to convince him to go to school? and how to impart the importance of studies on him. I find very difficult. please give any suggestions........

Created by
Updated on Jun 21, 2017

education Corner

You have the option of NIOS- National Institute of Open Schooling where he can enroll as a private candidate. Before that I suggest that you take him to a Counsellor or a therapist. He seems to be low in confidence and having negative thoughts. Take care and do keep us posted.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

my son is 4. 5 years old. recently I shifted to Hy..

Hi Arpita, I understand your concern. It is norma..

Hi my child is of 3yrs. He use to go to a play sc..

Hi Shilpita Chatterjee, He may be experiencing se..

my son is 4yrs old ,has completed junior kg and no..

Hi Prathibha Rao, It is very natural that he miss..

Hi. My son is 9 years old. He has only one sibling..

Hi Naeem, Do give him six months to adapt to new..

hi... my son is 4 yrs old... he is going to lkg. h..

Hi Prema Taranga, Talk to him and find out if all..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly