hello mam am too much confused .my problem is am from Kerala and we are shifting to nagalanad were my husband is working but my children are too young they are 2. 5and 4mnths old .the climate will change totally will it affect them?and there is some family problems in my husbands house so I don't like to leave here .what I have to do ??in Nagaland the hospital facilities are not good like Kerala .then wat I have to do. ?am tottaly confused. please give me a good answer

Created by
Updated on Aug 24, 2018

health Corner

If health-care isn't appropriate there, than you should rethink for shifting. As seeing age of your children they will be needing health professionals and good health facilities.. Alternatively, you can either shift at your parents house, or, live in a different place in same city and ask someone like your mother, father to visit on regular basis. Try thinking it over.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

+ Ask an expert

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans