Hello my like one one n half year old can I give him falovoured milk. like pediasure or bournvita. plz suggest

Created by
Updated on May 17, 2018

nutrition Corner

health drink may not be necessarily given to the children.Only if the child is not eating well and may be at risk of developing nutritional, you may start with these. They can be started only from two years of age. You may flavour the milk with natural flavourings like elaichi powder, kesar, dates syrup etc. You may give in the form of fruit shakes like mango/banana/cheeku/apple shake. You may even try giving milk in the form of porridges/kheer/custards. Other alternatives to milk are curd/yogurt, paneer/cheese, buttermilk/lassi.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hello, My baby is 9 month plus old. she don't like..

Hi Anjali, Hope you are doing well. Which milk are..

is milk flavour like bournvita, Horlicks, pediasur..

Hi Pritika, health drink may not be necessarily gi..

hello ma'am my daughter is 2and half year old she..

Hi Ankita Srivastava, Giving only one type of foo..

what is best for my child bournvita, complan, boos..

Hi Shruti Rastogi, Health drink may not be necess..

my baby is one and half year old. whenever he runs..

Hi Aditi, Itsbmay be allergic cough and your child..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly