Hi Expert I need your help. I have a 5 year old kid. He is naughty and Hyperactive. Earlier i used to stay with my husband and son. Recently I got a job and shifted to my inlaws place. After shifting I feel a Change in my son behaviour he is getting very aggressive. My inlaws pamper him a lot. They always behave as if he is not a kid. He don't have innocence in his behaviour always made him feel bossy. They always tell story to him about evils,blood,monster instead of angel freedom frighter which could be inspiration for him. My brother in law purchase a Spiderman and Hulk robot for him recently I got complain from his school that he misbehave with teachers don't respect them. I got very frustrated how many times I make my inlaws understand they don't and they get angry. I didn't get help from Husband. He don't want to listen anything about his parents instead he keep on yelling my kid as a result I have to left my jobs please advice how to Change his behaviour?

Created by
Updated on Jul 25, 2017

education Corner

Could you not go back to your husband now that you have left your job? It would be best to relocate to your husband's place. You can look out for a job there too. If you are at your in laws place you will not be able to change the situation. If you have to be in the same Town you can think of shifting out. Children will sway towards those whom they can manipulate. You will only feel helpless. So you have option of being a helpless observer while staying with in laws Shifting out to a smaller place Relocating to your husband's place

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hello, I have a 7 year old kid. I am s working mo..

Hi Bc, Please find some handy tips here. https:/..

Hello Mam,I have a 8 year old kid. He is very arro..

Hi Bc, I can understand your stress. This is becau..

Hi ,I am a working Mother I have a 7 year old kid...

Hi Bc, I understand your concern. Routines help..

Hi My son 2 Yrs old .Already i hav asked suggestio..

Hi Tamilselvi, He is only two. It is an age to be..

my baby is 18 month old and i have difficulty to u..

Hi Shubhangi, I understand your concern. Shivangi..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador


Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly