hi I had a problem that I noticed that my husband's affair with a lady. I came to know and I asked him. he gave me promise that he don't repeat again But it happens 2nd time how can I believe him. and also am unable to concentrate on my kids.. I can't able to over come through this. please help me to get rid of this problem . I want to forget and be happy with my family. but I can't what to do

Created by
Updated on Jun 30, 2017

health Corner

I'm so sorry to hear that. I understand that it is difficult for you to get everything out of your mind and focus again to be all normal. But, have a heart to heart talk with your husband and be open if he points out something in you that he doesn't like, if it's possible try to change, spend quality time together and build up everything from scratch. However difficult it may be, it is only solution for long term.. Try to combact your insecurities. And talk, talk, talk more, only way to solution

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

my daughter is 13 years old. she is having a boyfr..

Hi Hetal Dave , totally empathising you with you..

hi i gave birth to my baby on june 27th via c sect..

Hi Rihana Yasir, Firstly, get a pregnancy test do..

My child is active and I find no problem with his..

Hi Smitha, It is easy for others to blame. He may..

I am highly worried mom of two year old boy. Every..

Hi Ekata, He is 2? This age is called the terrif..

hi I m a mother of a 4. 6 yrs old child , whenever..

Hi Rashmi Sinha, It could be becaus you associate..

+ Ask an expert
Haritima Pandey
Featured content of the day
Parentoon of the day
Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly