hi, i have a problem so if possible can u send me assessment by clinical psycologist as my husband thinks our parents have never faced such problems in the same way our child will also learn bt am not satisfied so if possible plzz help me out

Created by
Updated on Jul 18, 2017

education Corner

There are some tests that have to be done. We cannot do the tests. Only a clinical psychologist can conduct and also diagnose. These tests will give us analysis on how to improve your child's learning. If there are any difficulties then suitbale intervention can be given. There is nothing to fear or to be worried about. In our times and parents times , such scientific methods were not prevalent in our country.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hi.. sir I am already having these things in my di..

Hi Aarti, It's highly unlikely that the milk suppl..

actually we are going for a holiday trip by Octobe..

Hi Elmina Ullah, Kindly go through the blog below..

Hi.. please let me know is dha required for brain..

Hi Shikha Leekha, If you do not want to use algae..

hi... pls advice and help I found myself pregnant..

Hi Gurjinder Rana, You can terminate pregnancy on..

we parents r short heighted so little worried abt..

Hi kanika, a high protein and calcium diet can be..

+ Ask an expert

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly