hi I have three months 11 days baby girl she is not drink milk in bottle and after two months I will join my office plz help what should I do

Created by
Updated on Jun 07, 2018

nutrition Corner

instead of bottle you can use sterilised spoon and katori/ feeder cup/sipper can be used to give your expressed milk/formula. When at home you can breast feed the child directly.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hi! My baby is 5months old. I have to join office..

Hi Priyanka, you can try using sterilised spoon an..

hi... my baby is3. 5 months old and she is not acc..

Hi Tanu, exclusive breastfeeding is recommended fo..

My baby is 4 months old can I start bottle from no..

Hi Neha, when you start with your office, you can..

I have baby girl. My baby is 11 month. She is skin..

Hi Hina, Hope you are doing well. Please do not gi..

my baby girl is three months old. earlier she used..

Hi Mona, you can try using sterilised spoon and ka..

+ Ask an expert

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly