hi... i live in u. p nd i hv 2 kids.... 7yr n 4yr boys.... my elder son does not follow any good behaviour... very bad words speaking.... nd his grandparents also doez not pay any focus to his behaviour.... only me against his behaviour..... nw this time i had come to my parental house in Mumbai.... so i,m planning to shift him thr... will study in Mumbai.... so dat staying in good n disciplined environment can change him.... is my decision right?as he got admission in Mumbai good school also.... plz advice??hope so no side-effect of it?

Created by
Updated on Jun 02, 2017

education Corner

Good luck. Do keep note that grandparents tend to pamper. Let it not affect discipline. Enroll them in activities to keep them engaged. Inculcate good routine and habits

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

my child is 7 yrs old boy... nd i,m planning him t..

Hi Barkha Khandelwal, Well do take care. Grandpare..

I m a single mother living with my 4 years n 9 mon..

Hi Neetu Prajapati, I totally understand. This is..

hi. My son is 2. 6 yrs old. he started going to p..

Hi Bindiya Sharma, Please do watch this expert vi..

Hi mam my son is very active. does not pay attenti..

Hi Sujathabalaji, Please find some handy tips to..

my child is very stubborn.. he was very good in st..

Hi Prerna Raghuvansh, Please find some handy tip..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly