hi.. Its my thinking that there is some problem in my son's private part. pls suggest to which specialist should i meet.

health Corner
Login or Signup to see Expert's response
+ Ask an expert

Trying to conceive? Track your most fertile days here!

Ovulation Calculator

Are you pregnant? Track your pregnancy weeks here!

Duedate Calculator

Also Read

My son is 2. 9 years and he always complains that..

Hi Rashmi Panjwani, Give proper amount of milk an..

my daughter is 3yrs now she has infection in her p..

Hi Pemthingchon, We understand your concern. You..

my baby boy 2. 5 yr has swelling on private body p..

Hi Rajveer Kaur, We understand your concern. You..

Hello Dr. my daughter is 2 yrs old now. I gave he..

Hi Swati, Kindly refer my blog below, to check al..

hello sir/mam, my daugther is 2 yrs 2mnths old sh..

Hi Ravinder Kaur Bedj, Don't put any oil or anyth..