hi.. Meri beti 4 month ki h. use gas trouble bahot raheta h. uski vajah se bahot roti h.health Corner This is an instant, automated response to support you
Gas trouble in babies
You can try the following to tackle gas trouble and ease baby's discomfort:
- Burp Burp: Hold the baby against your shoulder and gently rub her back in soothing motions starting from top of the back to the bottom.Once the baby has burped she will feel comfortable.
- Heeng (Asafoetida): You can mix a pinch of asafoetida (heeng, hing) in two tablespoons of lukewarm water and apply on your baby's navel in an anti-clockwise motion.
- Tummy time: Once the baby lies flat on her stomach, it puts pressure on the stubborn gas bubbles thus forcing them to break down and pass through flatulence.
- Cycling: You can help your baby cycle while she lies comfortably on her back. It is an easy and effective way to relieve the baby of trapped gas.
- Tummy massage: You can massage baby stomach in an anti-clockwise motion. Apply gentle pressure with the back of your fingers.
Note: Please check for allergies in your child and his/her medical condition. Please consult with the Doctor in person for physical examination and treatment.