hllo main yeh jaanna chahti huu ki meri beti jab 2 and 6 mnth k thi vo thode bed se thodi upper se girr gai thi use bahri chot to nai lagi pr uski eye main blood nikal aaya tha 2 din baad koi problem waali baat to nai

Created by
Updated on Jul 20, 2017

health Corner

No, it's required that you consult with an ophthalmologist.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

mera baby ki right eye m kisi toy se lg gyi thi us..

Hi Kavitalalit, Aap bacche ko eye specialist ko di..

mera baby 2 month ka h uski 1 eye ki swelling ja n..

Hi Nisha, I understand your concern. For matters..

my baby is 2 n half months . since i deliver my ba..

Hi Puja, I hope you are doing well. Ye foods add k..

Meri baby 6 mnths cmplt ho gyi h. use 1 week se fe..

Hi Tulsi, allopathic medicine k saath koi dusri d..

Merea baby ko eye me one side white sa spot kuch d..

Hi Mamta, Kindly go to an ophthalmologist for pro..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly