hlo I have twins . I am worried about their hb baby girl having 5. 80 gm n baby boy having 4. 70g I want to ask about how to recover it ?

Created by
Updated on Jul 21, 2018

nutrition Corner
Login or Signup to see Expert's response
+ Ask an expert

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans

Also Read

I m having twins boys their weight is 11 and Nr ab..

Hi Rupali Gaikwad, Its absolutely normal for thei..

I have twins and I want stop their bottle feed as..

hi Chetna , a 2 year and 5 month old can easil..

I have twins of 2n hafe yr. s old. till they want..

Hi Sawalkar, ideally a baby can be breastfed as lo..

I am a mother of twins who are 13 months old and a..

Hi Ayushi, ideally a baby can be breastfed as long..

My twins will start going to kindergarten. I m act..

Hi Khushboo, Healthy tiffin snacks Stuffed subzi..