Created by
Updated on Dec 20, 2015

Fitness Corner

you can consult a dietitian for this. This paid service is available at our website, contact helpdesk@parentune. com for this.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

How reduce weight which I have gain in pragnecy

Hi Suma, you can consult a dietitian for this. Thi..

mam I have first child in age 6 ,how to weight gai..

Hi Buvana, I hope you are doing well. What is your..

my age is 33 years. my weight 64. 5kg. my height..

Hi Nambinachiar,start regular exercise, and eat a..

Hi mam I had c section 1 month back I am giving br..

Hi Shishira Chari, I hope you are well. Yes, you m..

I want to knw that today started 4 month of pragne..

Hi Athshri, You should get ultrasound done as per..

+ Ask an expert

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly