I m not short nor my husband nor my daughter as well but I want to my child to be get more tall

Created by
Updated on Oct 19, 2019

health Corner

As both you and your husband is not short we can expect that your child also wouldn't be short. However u can give high calcium and protein diet to them to increase the height. Few suggestions are milk & its products like paneer, cheese, curd etc, dals, legumes, eggs, fish and poultry. You may even include nuts and seeds in her diet. Once older, you can encourage the child to take up sports and games like badminton, lawn tennis, basket ball, skipping etc. Take Care

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

I and my husband are not very tall . as in I am 5f..

Hi Hansita, though height is largely influenced by..

my child will be 2 years in this August,but he's n..

Hi Priyanka, Most children start between 2-3 year..

I am worried any my daughter admission. right now..

Hi Shweta, You can make a visit that side to check..

i want to control the anger of my child............

Hi Shilpa Bedi, At this age she is establishing he..

M baby is getting 7 month old. As its time to his..

Hi Alina, Yes delay it. Let the things normalize...

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador


Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly