i need some recommendation for pediatric psychaitrist in mumbai. we are suspecting symptoms of autism in a child in family

Created by
Updated on Mar 22, 2018

health Corner

You could consult with any psychiatrist for that purpose or a child counselor

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hi, I need some advice. We are getting the impres..

Hello Erica The situation seems to be dealt wit..

We are living in village, having a big joint famil..

Hi Jyoti, Please do read our blogs on the topics..

My 3 yr old girl speaks less. We are a bilingual f..

Hi Moutushi Sengupta, Reading up your whole quer..

My child is on autism spectrum disorder. He is 3 y..

Hi Fayaz, You could go to V -Excel. educational tr..

what are the symptoms of heart defect in infants?

Hi Sulaxmi Rawal, Why do you think your infant ha..

+ Ask an expert

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly