I'm 28 yrs mother of twins 1 yr 10mnth. boy n girl.. I'm still breastfeeding my girl. I have excessive weight,now I'm 72 kg height 4. 11.. I started going for zumba from last 3 mnths.. feel very tired,exhausted,weak,lose a lots of hair,severe backache sometimes feel dozy.. I eat healthy no junk. should I take supplements. or what particular I need to include in my diet regularly. should I stop breastfeeding. I have not been getting my periods regularly. should I visit a gynaecologist

Created by
Updated on Oct 21, 2015

Fitness Corner

you should be visiting a gynaecologist and a dietitian both. They would help you in any medical problem and weight related problems. Hope this helps.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

hi Dr, as in lockdown i can't visit my gynaecologi..

Hi Nisa, Since you are sure that a pregnancy is n..

I have taken an contraceptive pill and in the inne..

Hi , You please breastvfeed your child and ask a g..

Hai.. I'm mother of 5 month old baby girl.. Now I'..

Hi Sumi, If possible you can express your milk to..

i think i'm pregnened from aug 10, but I'm not con..

Hi Bibina George, It is too early to say if there..

hello Mam. my peroids continued from 28 march to 1..

Hi Ritika Sharma, Speak to your doctor for appro..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador


Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly