mam what can I do?? plzx reply

Created by
Updated on Aug 24, 2019

child-psychology Corner

We understand your concern. You need to show your child to a paediatrician or doctor for investigations and diagnosis.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

reply plz mam

Hi Swati, What is the question?

plz reply mam

Hi Rupali Sumeet Sharma, If the hole is pin size..

hello mam/sir. can i apply mustard oil on my 5mnth..

Hi Sonali Mohapatra, You can use mustard oil for..

I m swathi, mam. what do you mean by ADHD? In your..

Hi swati , ADHD is attention deficit hyperactivi..

thank u for the reply mam but by any food habits..

HI Sridevi, Sorry to disappoint you but no ther..

+ Ask an expert

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly