may baby is 1o months old. He is not growing by height and weight proper. Should i go to the doctor for this.. ?Which food should i give him for height n weight to increase.. ?

nutrition Corner
Login or Signup to see Expert's response
+ Ask an expert

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans

Also Read

hi my baby is 1 year old by her at is only 8. 3. n..

Hi Brinda, Use whole milk and its products like cu..

Tell me what I give to my baby for increase their..

Hi Geetika, you can give porridge of suji, sago, d..

my 2 & half yr baby girl is not growing in height..

Hi Uma Sharma, As long as your baby seems happy,..

which food i give my 5 month old baby for increas..

Hi Ankita, till 6 months you give your feed only a..

what food to give to increase weight of 5 n half m..

Hi Siena, for foods, you should wait till the baby..