my son is 6 year I'm giving pediasure to him it fine??

Created by
Updated on Jul 09, 2018

nutrition Corner

health drink may not be necessarily given to the children.Only if the child is not eating well and may be at risk of developing nutritional, you may start with these. There are many good brands including pediasure, complan, horlicks etc. You can compare their nutrient contribution for each serving and give the one which offers maximum nutrients per serving. All the best and do keep us posted.

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

hi. I'm 30. I'm 9 months pregnant. it's my second..

Hi Jjjjj, You need to discuss the same with your..

can I give enfagrow to my 4 year old boy is it e..

Hi Mansi, health drink may not be necessarily give..

hii doctor,My son is two year six months He is we..

Hi Palvi Sharma, Health drink may not be necessar..

my son every day night10pm drink milk,my doubt is..

Hi Lakshmi, If the child is able to tolerate it t..

my son is 1. 7 n I'm giving him amultaaza is it sa..

Hi Ruth, you can give pasteurised milk like amul.

+ Ask Doctors
Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development


24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly