My son is four years old. He has chest congestion problems. Doctors advised him to give him inhaler. What can I do plg tel

Created by
Updated on Nov 04, 2016

health Corner

hi Kiran go with your doctors advise as he must have examined the child .

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

Hi son is 7 mths old n he is suffering from c..

Hi Shifali, We understand your concern. You need..

hi my son has completed four years which vaccinati..

Hi Ruvanthika Blv, DPT and measles need to be give..

hello doctor,,,my son is four years old has a smal..

Hi Shikha, Take DPT booster if completed 4 years T..

Hi my daughter who is five years old suffers from..

hi Riya, there are no special soups to help in rel..

gd day sir/madam, my 2. 5 year old son is sufferin..

Hi Amarpreet Kaur, Generally appetite is lowered..

+ Ask an expert
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly