On 27th Feb 2019 i had my first transvaginal ultrasound according to which my lmp was 7 wk 3 days and mean gestation was 5 wk 2 days with embryonic cardiac flicker ..Today i had my second transvaginal ultrasound in which my lmp is 9 wk 3 days and mean gestational is 6 wk 1 day with no cardiac activity... My doc asked me to go for DNC... but i want to wait for 1 more week ...what should i do?

Created by
Updated on Mar 15, 2019

health Corner

Answer:
You can wait for 1 week, repeat an ultrasound after one week, if still no cardiac activity, then one can go for D and E. This is just to give benefit of doubt and there is no harm in waiting one week

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

I had first scan today which shows gestational sac..

Hi Lovely Kumari, It may be a very early pregnanc..

mi lmp was 9th Jan nd I don't know which wk is goi..

Hi Sanna, It's safe and good to take Susten at th..

hlo mam.. my lmp is 17 Jan ,and after my periods m..

Hi Himanshi, Looking at these dates, I feel that..

hello , this is my sonography report my last perio..

Hi Payal Kapoor, This seems to be a good report f..

hi, i am 20 weeks pregnant and when i had ultrasou..

Hi Ritu, As far as these reports are, the dual m..

+ Ask an expert
geetika
Proparent
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP
Skip

Find answers from Doctors about your baby's health and development

24X7 Parents' Partner

Download APP

31% Queries Answered Instantly

Loading
{{trans('web/app_labels.text_Heading')}}

{{trans('web/app_labels.text_some_custom_error')}}

{{trans('web/app_labels.text_Heading')}}

{{trans('web/app_labels.text_some_custom_error')}}