the locality where i live has no area or park for children to play so,in this case what should i do to keep my children fit and healthy.

Created by
Updated on May 14, 2013

Fitness Corner


Hi Monika,
In that case, you will have to make an extra effort by enrolling your children for a paid sport such as swimming, tennis, basketball, Taekwondo. If this is also difficult, you may take your children out to a park or a playground where you or other kids could play a variety of games with them like hop-scotch, chase, etc where there is a lot of running involved. Or you could just take your children out for nature walks.

Warm Regards,

Login or Signup to see Expert's complete response

Also Read

hi My child is 4. 5 years as she plays in the park..

Hi Shweta Dhawan, It is just that she is fascinate..

my children have allergy to dampness and since we..

Hi Vani Kulkarni, You can use a humidifier to kee..

how we can keep healthy to our children in summer..

Hi Shan, you must ensure to give enough fluids bot..

My son is 3 years 6months old. He is the only chil..

Hi Neha Bardhan, Your child may be just shy. It is..

Hi, my son is 3. 4yr old studying in class pre nur..

Hi Hina Sharma, Here is a blog that enlists how y..

+ Ask an expert

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans