what to do in pregnancy acidityhealth Corner This is an instant, automated response to support you
Heartburn in pregnancy
Acidity or heartburn during pregnancy can be extremly uncomfortable. You can make some lifestyle modification to deal with it.
- Eat frequent meals
- Take an early breakfast in the morning
- Avoid spicy, fried and heavy food
- Stick to homecooked bland food
- Consult your doctor to ask for medicines for acidity.
- Do not lie down after meal and do not eat in a lying position
- Drink enough water in between meals to combat acidity.
- Check which particular foods is aggravating the condition and remove that from diet.
- Avoid taking excess of tea/coffee or soda beverages as this Amy aggravate.
- Drinking cold milk at times of acidity, helps. Also try adding few drops of vanilla which also will help.
- Include yogurt with probiotics or home made curd in diet. This will improve gut health.
- Keep the head of your bed raised Or place pillows under your head to prevent stomach acids from rising into your chest.
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
Here is a blog that can help you. 7 simple ways to cope up with indigestion during pregnancy
Note: Please check for allergies and pre-existing medical conditions. Consult your doctor for a physical examination before making any change in your diet, lifestyle and/or medication. Identifying the gender of your child before or after conception is a punishable offense. Parentune.com does not endorse any technique/procedure for prenatal gender determination.