Flu (H3n2/H1n1) Cases Spike In India-Should You Be Worried As A Mother
Jun 12, 2023, 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Hello everyone, welcome to yet another live at Parentune. If you have children between 6 months to 8 years old, join us for this workshop where Dr. (Col.) Rajiv K Malik, Senior Consultant Pediatrics, Madhukar Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Delhi will answer all your doubts and share some insightful tips to Safeguard your child's health this monsoon from Flu.
In this live workshop with the expert, you will learn about the following things-
- How monsoon has changed so much over the years and in what ways is climate change causing impacts on our bodies
- Do you think seasonal Influenza could be a threat
- Who are most affected and vulnerable during these times? Also, what makes them so vulnerable? Can we treat the flu once it occurs? And what are the ways to keep them safe and secure from such infections
- What are the few ways and methods to protect your child from such ailments
- What are the preliminary steps to fight against this illness?
- What age group should be considered for vaccination?
- How will vaccination help reduce the threat and how it protect small babies below 6 months who can't be vaccinated?
- Should parents of small children/infants also get the flu shot as an added safeguard?
- Are there any safeguards for parents taking their child for the shot that need to abide by?
- Should there be a gap between taking a flu vaccine or Covid vaccine?
- Are there any side effects from the vaccine?
- What is the ideal time for children to get a vaccination against flu and how often?
- Till what age children should be vaccinated for Fu?
- If someone has taken the shot last monsoon, will it still be effective?
- After how many days post the fever subsides can kids take the vaccine? Does the FLU virus change every year?
Disclaimer - Issued in public interest by Sanofi Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
The information in this workshop is issued in public interest by Sanofi Healthcare India Pvt Ltd with the intention to create general awareness around immunization including combination vaccines for children. This information does not constitute any medical advice, opinion and/or recommendation / or promotion of Sanofi products and should not be used as substitute for professional pediatric advice. Please consult your child’s doctor for details regarding immunization. Opinions expressed herein are independent views of doctor(s).
Sanofi Healthcare India Pvt Ltd, CTS No.117-B L & T Business Park, Saki Vihar Rd, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
Dr. (Col.) Rajiv K Malik, Senior Consultant Pediatrics
Dr. (Col.) Rajiv K Malik, Senior Consultant Pediatrics, Madhukar Rainbow Children’s Hospital
Please complete the form to send your question to Dr. (Col.) Rajiv K Malik