How to build a growth mindset in your child - Expert Tips for Parents
Aug 31, 2023, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Do you that children who possess a growth mindset tend to have a greater appreciation for learning new things and approach challenges with a heightened sense of eagerness?
As a parent, it can be challenging to understand how to help your child further develop his or her brain when you know that it has the potential to accomplish remarkable things.
Join this expert workshop with the esteemed child psychologist, Kumkum Jagdish. During the workshop, you will learn about the significance of growth mindset and how to nurture it in your child.
In this live workshop with the Psychologist, you can learn
1. What is a growth mindset and why does it matter for children?
2. What is the difference between growth mindset and a fixed mindset, please explain with examples
3. How to nurture a growth mindset in children? What are some of the activities for the same
4. How can a parent model a growth mindset?
5. What is the reframing technique and how do reframing techniques work?
6. As it is said that your words become your reality, what are some of the words we should eliminate from our day-to-day conversations to develop a growth mindset
Do you have any more questions? Please let us know in the comment section below and we shall take the up.
Secure your spot today by registering now!
Kumkum Jagadish, Clinical psychologist
Kumkum Jagadish is a Psychologist and Counsellor and specialises in counseling, parenting and life skills development. She has been conducting various sessions on areas like self-awareness, parenting and life skills development to name a few.
Please complete the form to send your question to Kumkum Jagadish